Get IT Ready to Trade
Our Seminar was featured in the Press:
Photo in The Punch, April 30, 2012 – http://126.96.36.199/~vicinitylimited/?attachment_id=1148
BusinessDay Article, May 1, 2012 – http://businessdayonline.com/NG/index.php/tech/78-computing/36821-vicinity-enhances-dealings-at-nse-with-technology-solution
– meeting the Information Technology requirements specified by the Nigerian Stock Exchange for Dealing Members.
Register now! Fill in the form at the bottom of this page to register and enter our prize draw. Attendance is free for staff of Capital Markets firms.
An Executive Briefing packed with information for Capital Markets firms about products and services which will quickly help them meet NSE IT requirements for Dealing Members while minimizing costs and providing a foundation for even better use of their IT infrastructure.
Date: Thursday, 26 April 2012
Time: 10.00am – 12 noon
Venue: The Hall at Rodizzio, 29 Isaac John Street, GRA Ikeja, Lagos
Who should attend: CEOs, Heads of Admin and Heads of IT of Capital Market firms
- Keynote Address by the CEO, Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Executive Briefing by the CEO, Vicinity Limited
- Software Licensing presentation from Microsoft
- Plus, free gifts for early registration
- The first 25 attendees (No. 1 – 25) to register ONLINE will receive a gift bag containing free software from Microsoft PLUS a wireless mouse from HP at the venue
- The next 25 attendees (No 26 – 50) to register ONLINE will receive a gift bag containing free software from Microsoft at the venue
- All attendees will receive a seminar pack with valuable information
NOTE: Registration for this event is free for qualifying staff of all Capital Markets firms. Fill out and submit the form below and please bring your business card with you to the venue.
This event is now past and registration is closed. We thank all those who registered and especially those that attended the briefing. Visit our events page often to check for upcoming activities.